Flat Out Charters - Winter time fishing in Navarre

Here is the forum about fishing at Navarre Beach, Santa Rosa Sound, East River, Yellow River, and the Blackwater River. This is where you can read and discuss David's Fishing Reports. You can discuss information about tackle, bait, tides, and tournaments. You can post you’re fishing and boating photos here.
Tyler Manning

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:07 am

The redfish bite has been very good this winter in Navarre Sound. The key has been to not spook the fish in this very clear water and making a good bait presentation. Fishing charters lately have been very productive and we have seen large numbers of redfish each time with a few trout starting to show up.Check out our pics from January and early February on https://www.facebook.com/FlatOutInshoreCharters. Remember if you know anyone who would like to go fishing this year make sure you tell them to call Capt. Tyler! Make sure you LIKE my page and keep up with the fish bite this year!
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Wonderful. An advert for a local business.

Such a pleasant change.

Now if only we can get the temps back up to over 70 and keep the sunshine going, we'll be all set for a while. 8)
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:01 am

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Fishing Saltwater & Freshwater”