So, only after Pres Trump leaves office

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 am

It is being reported that the worthless royal couple, Harry and Meghan want to move to LA but only after President Trump leaves office because she does not like him. President Trump probably does not like you either lady. Do us all a favor and remain away from the USA. We don't need you here nor do we want you here. Stay in Canada, they will welcome you with open arms there and they are very liberal so you should fit in very nicely.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:50 am

Reality is that there probably are a good number of people with little to no political leanings who will welcome them here. It's really macht nichts (mox nix) to me but I can see how it's a snub and embarrassment to the royal family and their ardent fans but to me it's totally unnoteworthy except to say that it's UNnoteworthy. LOL

I can see why the pressure of living under the spotlight and up to "royal standards" there could be daunting but why on earth would they think it would be any different elsewhere??? Seems a bit immature, doesn't it? If she didn't want the spotlight, then don't date and marry a person in his position. That's the only reason I never dated a royal. hehehehe :lol:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:09 pm

She knew what she was getting into. They want their cake and eat it to. Never bought into all that royal crapola.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”