How long will this chapter last

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:23 am

I wonder how long this chapter of the demented left's attempt to oust President Trump will last. Such a complete waste of time and tax payers money. This will, like all the other attempts blow over at some point and they will devise a new plan. Notice libs that your "leaders" have done quite literally not a damn single thing to try and help the country. Their sole focus is to remove a duly elected President because they don't like him and they lost and do not have the power. Pathetic people! And by the way, if anyone is guilty of anything it is Biden and his son.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:46 am

A post by Reverend Franklin Graham this morning on Facebook....could not agree more.

It makes me sick to my stomach. We’re now in the second week of the impeachment inquiry, and this is just dividing our country even further. The President’s enemies are focused on destroying him and his presidency regardless of the damage it does to our nation. Let’s look at his record. The U.S. economy is better than it has ever been, the stock market is at its highest levels in history, key trade deals are being negotiated, ISIS has been defeated for all practical purposes and is on the run, the U.S. embassy in Israel has been moved to Jerusalem which had been promised by many previous presidents, President Trump has defended religious freedom at home around the world, and he has made key conservative judicial appointments as he promised, unemployment is the lowest it has been in 50+ years. Should I continue? The list goes on.

Pray for President Donald J. Trump and his family as the Democrats in Washington continue to try to destroy him and drag his name through the mud. Everyone is benefiting from his policies—even those who want to tear him down.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:16 am

Amen! to what Bro Graham says here ... and thanks for posting this, P'Kid.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”