Is Kanye West for real?

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:26 am

Several weeks ago I started hearing rumblings about a new conversion that "singer/rapper" Kanye West was undertaking. The conversion to Christianity. I watched a little snippet this morning about his appearance at Joel Osteen's "church" ...Lakewood here in Houston.

I hope this is true because he would and does have a platform to reach millions for Christ. A friend and I were discussing this this morning and he wondered, if Christ told him to lay down his riches for others, would he? I don't know his heart but between him and his disgusting wife, they have hundreds of millions of dollars and I am hoping they are using a large portion of that to help others.

We shall see in the coming weeks and months if his conversion is for real. I really hope it is.

I certainly hope he invokes and raises the name of Christ far more than Osteen does. .
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:41 am

I, too, hope it is for real and am praying for him and for his family ... the ways of the world are hard enough as it is, much less for a famous person in the infancy of his new-found Christian faith!! As for the adjectives for the wife, it seems unseemly to me ... we should, instead, pray for her to also embrace and partake in the faith her husband has found.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:25 pm

I would hope she has seen something to at least spark her inner self. After all she apparently got famous by a sex tape and her family has reaped millions upon millions upon millions for doing absolutely nothing. If anyone would be in need of being convicted to accept Christ she might be a dandy candidate.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:50 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:25 pm
I would hope she has seen something to at least spark her inner self. After all she apparently got famous by a sex tape and her family has reaped millions upon millions upon millions for doing absolutely nothing. If anyone would be in need of being convicted to accept Christ she might be a dandy candidate.
Yes, indeed! :) A "dandy candidate"! That's what's so "AMAZING" about God's grace!

AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:41 am

I think Kanye West’s newfound faith is exciting to watch. He’s excited! He’s found truth and he wants the whole world to know. The JOY of being a “baby” Christian! His ministry is through his music and he is simply sharing what a God has done for HIM! Shouldn’t we ALL be doing that? He has ministers around him everywhere he goes. We are just witnessing enthusiasm...let him burn bright right now in the darkness of his genre. People are taking notice like never before! Let’s not cackle and judge. Let’s clap! Let’s dance! Let’s rejoice that SOMEONE in the gluttony of Hollywood has been so audacious! He is using his success as a creative artist to change his own story and share it!! Let’s “walk” with him and encourage him as he blazes through prisons and gatherings of those who might never attend if not for a Kanye! And let’s all get out there...tell of the goodness of God and ALL he has done in OUR lives with purpose and such enthusiasm!
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 am

Kenny Wilder wrote:
...let him burn bright right now in the darkness of his genre.
And hope and pray he does not burn out!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:11 am

Pete wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 am
Kenny Wilder wrote:
...let him burn bright right now in the darkness of his genre.
And hope and pray he does not burn out!
Truly, we must lift him to our Father in prayer!

We are encouraged and even exhorted to "pray for one another" in numerous scriptures. (https://www.openbible.info/topics/prayi ... each_other) Yes, as a very VISIBLE and exuberant new Christian, Kanye will be subjected to much scrutiny, and worse, most likely; and most likely already has been. He does have some background and has received Biblical instruction, apparently acquiring some amount of head knowledge at that time so hopefully that will help strengthen and keep him on the right path when he faces whatever will come his way.

I'm reminded of my own repentance and conversion as a young adult, the indescribable joy and inexplicable peace ... and I pray for this new brother in Christ to be strengthened in the Lord and to grow in wisdom and grace that many will be inspired to examine the Faith for themselves.

New International Version, Luke 15:10 ~
"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
AngelGirl

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”