It gives us no joy

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:28 am

Did you see the remarks that Shifty Schiff said yesterday and in fact just about every Democrat said the same thing in different words (it goes back to their daily conference call where they have a saying or a comment that they all adhere to on air that day) about how and I quote....."it gives us no joy this road we are on (to impeachment)!

Are you kidding me Shifty. You and your little minions wake up every single morning giddy with excitement on what next ploy you are going to engage in to try and take down the man you could not beat. Like every other moronic move you people have made, this one will also fail. Not only will it fail, but you and your party will sink even further into oblivion. The funniest part of this, you don't even see it. You are going to be beaten like a front door mat yet you continually and incessantly keep on keeping on.

Keep on going Dems. Love it!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:41 pm

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:10 am

That is hysterical. AG you have Hollywood talents. Although you are too good a person to involved yourself with those weirdo's.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:30 am

Well, thanks for the praise but I cannot take credit for this YouTube video ... I can only hope to aspire to these production talents! LOL I just found this one accidentally during a research assignment!

:wink:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”