Is there really a mystery?

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:40 am

So, the wicked witch from the west gets her panties all up in a wad because she was not privy to what was happening with the elimination of the world's worst demon. Is it really a mystery to anyone.?

The woman despises President Trump and she and her other democrats will do anything and everything to see him fail at any and all costs. Why in the world, knowing this, would President Trump tell her or them anything and particularly of something with such a high degree of silence and secrecy needed. She and her other losers would have absolutely sabotage that mission even possibly getting our men killed in order to bring shame to President Trump. Don't think for one nanosecond they would not. They have already proven they will do anything and everything to see him fail.

Good on ya sir and job well done by you and by our incredible military. You sent this demonic bastard straight to hell where he belongs.
Last edited by PensacolaKid on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:59 am

Let us also not forget Schiff and what he would do if he had wind of what was going to happen. Do you think for a second this lunatic would not sell out America or get Americans killed in order to achieve "the" goal of shaming President Trump. Damn right he would. You can't trust this guy as far as you can throw him. Shifty Schiff!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:24 pm

In my opinion, they (Schiff, Pelosi, the entire leftist group) have done this to themselves: They've proved themselves unworthy of the public trust. I sleep better knowing that my President realizes that, too.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:47 am

You and me both AG!
marko

Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:54 pm

It is no mystery to me. Trump withheld the information because he acts like a petulant child who is vindictive. The true security risk is Trump. The whole operation occurred in spite of Trump, not because of him. It almost never happened due to the abrupt pullout. He sold out our Kurdish allies, to whom we owe the victory over ISIS to, not to mention directly responsible for the Intel that made the operation possible. They gave thousands of lives for the cause and they were given up with a phone call from the Turkish despot Erdogan. Hundreds of ISIS escaped because of that, but all is good with Trump because it pleased is other favorite despot, Putin.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:01 pm

Keep drinking the Koolaid Marko. Hook, line and sinker!!!!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:50 am

Being retired military - I follow some other (military) sources.
For one, the Kurds are not "allies" - they are "partners" - the Turks are actual "allies" via a written NATO agreement. We have had bases (and nuclear weapons) in Turkey for decades. Once they decided they we going to attack the YPG along their border were we suppose to fire on actual allies? And defend Syria/Assad's territory? Or get out of the way?
Also, the Kurds did get a lot of benefit from our partnership with them - and all of the money it cost US. ISIS was more of a threat to them than to us. We were supporting them, and what they wanted - less so, the other way around.
Plus, as is now known (but ignored or not understood), we didn't pull out of Syria and partnership with ISIS - just pulled back from the border where Turkey was threatening our positions. It was about safety of our troops and not getting in a conflict with an actual - by treaty - ally.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:57 am

Thanks, Pete, for correcting the information we get from our so-called "media"! They DO have their own agenda which seems to always get things backward, convoluted or downright wrong. :shock:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
marko

Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:41 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:50 am
Being retired military - I follow some other (military) sources.
For one, the Kurds are not "allies" - they are "partners" - the Turks are actual "allies" via a written NATO agreement. We have had bases (and nuclear weapons) in Turkey for decades. Once they decided they we going to attack the YPG along their border were we suppose to fire on actual allies? And defend Syria/Assad's territory? Or get out of the way?
Also, the Kurds did get a lot of benefit from our partnership with them - and all of the money it cost US. ISIS was more of a threat to them than to us. We were supporting them, and what they wanted - less so, the other way around.
Plus, as is now known (but ignored or not understood), we didn't pull out of Syria and partnership with ISIS - just pulled back from the border where Turkey was threatening our positions. It was about safety of our troops and not getting in a conflict with an actual - by treaty - ally.
Not sure what your sources are , but I am former military as well, not that that has anything to do with it, but there has been numerous former military that have come come out of the woodwork to disagree with this decision. It seems to me people like General Petraeus should know what they are talking about. Seems like semantics regarding allies vs. partners, but you are basically implying that our "Allies" the Turks would attack US Troops to get at the Kurds? Doesn't seem like very good allies to me. Also, seems like there was a bunch of concern about the nukes after this abrupt decision. Bottom line is we gave assurances of security to the Kurds that helped us immensely, and that was reneged on. That does severe and permanent damage to our reputation and the ability to get others to cooperate with us in the future. Don't get me wrong, I am not against a withdrawing troops, but it should be something meticulously planned for, There was clearly no plan here at all.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:58 am

I kinda wonder if the military that agree with the pullback (and there are some) either are not asked to pontificate on the (liberal - anti-Trump) news outlets (not the narrative they want? - screen out the non-conforming other opinions?) - or fear the attacks they will receive - as nearly all do that agree with some of Trump's policies. (e.g., Kanye West, etc.?)
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”