Black object on beach just east of the camera

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Mfox20

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:06 am

Anyone know what the black object is on the beach just east of the camera location? Noticed it yesterday and a few folks on the beach this morning are taking pictures.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:22 am

Were you able to grab a screen shot of this object? I think I found a view of what you're talking about ~
07-13-19 NB object on beach-TS Barry in Gulf.jpg

Here's another view of it with a person in the frame which gives us more of an idea of the size of this object. It appears the observer is
taking a photo:
NB 07-13-19 Object+Observer -to scale.jpg
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:46 am

I've cropped and sharpened the image as much as my unsophisticated software allows. If anyone else has a better photo editing software and more expertise, IM your email address to me and I'll send you my original screenshot file.
07-13-19 NB Object+Observer -to scale-cropped.jpg
07-13-19 NB Object+Observer -to scale-cropped.jpg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 310 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”