President Trump's tax returns

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:52 am

Even if President Trump were to give the Dems his tax returns, we all know that would not be enough. They would want more blood. Just like they did with Justice Kavanaugh. It is not about the tax returns, it is about hate and them not being in power. It will never be enough and he and his lawyers might as well keep them to themselves.

And oh by the way, to this very day everything about Barry Obama is still sealed shut. Nothing has ever been released. Birth Certificate, college records, nothing.

What is good for goose is good for the gander.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:32 pm

As complicated as the tax code is, it's doubtful they'd know what they were seeing if the returns were released!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:33 am

Quite so --- just looking for any fodder they can use. Same with unredacted Muller report (where the redactions listed are valid - tangential folks who are not charged, ongoing investigations, intelligence sources & methods, etc.)

BTW - I previously did not know that while Congressmen and Senators have access to classified material - they have no security clearances, nor any sort of background investigation for such a clearance. Kinda makes the complaints as to who Pres. Trump gives clearances humorous.

(and interesting the forms I had to fill out and the rest of the investigation for my low-level "secret" clearance while active duty - much less the requirements for higher level clearances?)
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”