Ilhan Omar

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:48 am

This vile woman is a disgrace to America. . How she ever got elected is beyond me unless her district is a majority muslim. She has ulterior motives in my opinion and shame on the Democratic leadership for not shutting her the hell up. She is a muslim sympathizer and has disdain for America. Her goal was and is to start the islamic movement into Washington DC....get in, get more in, get more power, change the rules to fit muslims. and attempt to make American muslim.

Despicable woman and all her other radical liberals.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Although she doesn't state it in the same terms, apparently some in the Islamic community share your viewpoint. This opinion piece is by a doctor, a Muslim woman who is affiliated with New York University Winthrop Hospital’s World Trade Center Health Program and treats and cares for many victims still suffering long-term disabilities and illnesses from the horrific event on 9/11. I've heard her speak before and she sounds quite reasonable. Read here what she says about Ms Omar's opinions:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/qanta-a ... ligion.amp

A couple from the church we attended when we lived in NW AR were volunteers with Red Cross. They were at Ground Zero manning a food truck just a few days after the towers went down. I don't recall how long they were there but within months it seems of their return home, the lady got ill with a mysterious illness that turned out to be a rare form of cancer.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:24 am

As one of Minnesota heritage - I'm embarrassed that the greater Minneapolis area (the MN-5th) elected this woman.
Hopefully, by the next election they will have realized the error? Yes, MN - especially the metro-twin-cities area - is pretty liberal - but they (usually) are not crazy. Three of the eight MN house seats are held by Republicans - was 4, but one flipped in 2018 - may flip back in 2020?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”