First Cobia off Pier for 2019?

Here is the forum about fishing at Navarre Beach, Santa Rosa Sound, East River, Yellow River, and the Blackwater River. This is where you can read and discuss David's Fishing Reports. You can discuss information about tackle, bait, tides, and tournaments. You can post you’re fishing and boating photos here.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:54 am

Nice 62# Cobia. First off Pier for 2019?

https://www.navarrenewspaper.com/62-lb- ... arre-pier/
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:25 am

OMGolly! Doesn't this seem like only YESTERDAY???? Where HAS this summer gone!!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 am

I don't know but it cannot get out of here soon enough. Other than my trips to Navarre I detest Summer and especially in Houston. I would absolutely feel differently living there though.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:39 am

Um-hnmmm! Location! Location! Location! Surely makes a difference, doesn't it? ;) But in the cool, dreary, wet days of winter, I always look forward to spring and summer BUT have an about face sometime around August 1 when the really hot temps hit!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Fishing Saltwater & Freshwater”