Congratulations to the Clemson Tigers

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 am

Well, Clemson did it. They took the King off the hill and in impressive fashion. Congratulations to Clemson and Dabo. What a game for the Tigers. Do we see another Heisman winner emerging? That kid is incredible.

Also, the Tide.......the best of all time and frankly, Coach Saban was very gracious in defeat. As he and they should be. Great season and of course they will be right back in the same place next year. In fact, it may be Clemson/Bama V.

Most importantly, Dabo gave all praise, honor and glory to God. God has granted him an incredible platform and he has and will continue to use it.

I do have to say this though, aside from Bama fans, there probably is not one single person in American who was saddened by that outcome. 99.9999% of American is tired of Bama being on top. As I have always said, that may be so but until such time as you can knock them off the hill.....shut up. Well, Clemson did!
Linda
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:34 am

Thanks, Pkid! It was a great game and Clemson has proven with this winning season who they are in the college football lineup. So very proud of Trevor Lawrence. I had to laugh each time the announcers said, "He was in high school last year." :lol: And yes, Dabo. A class act in every way. He gives credit where credit is due first, to the good Lord. Love that about him.

Alabama and Coach Saban were gracious and the fans have been, too.

Wow! What a game. THIS is Clemson football. ACC, Cottonbowl, National Championship, and a 15-0 season.

So impressed and such a happy fan this morning. All In, Tigers!!

Return to “Sports”