Visiting from Mississippi and kayak fishing

Here is the forum about fishing at Navarre Beach, Santa Rosa Sound, East River, Yellow River, and the Blackwater River. This is where you can read and discuss David's Fishing Reports. You can discuss information about tackle, bait, tides, and tournaments. You can post you’re fishing and boating photos here.
Jmhoggatt

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello all. My family and I are visiting this coming weekend from Gulfport Mississippi. I am bringing my kayak and plan to do some fishing. We are staying at the best western waterfront but I'd be willing to drive if need be. I usually target specks, reds, and flounder at home. If I could mix it up with some pompano, grouper, specks, etc that'd be great. Any pointers and tips on where to go and what to use would be greatly appreciated as I am used to fishing the grass beds and marshes around me MS gulf coast. I can't wait for this weekend and hope to catch a lot of fish and enjoy our family time.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:36 am

You might try to contact Kayak Dave here on this forum by PM.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:41 am

Also stop in at Half-Hitch Bait & Tackle. Almost right next door to the Best Western.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “Fishing Saltwater & Freshwater”