Father's Day Prayer

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

A special prayer for Father's Day from www.justprayit.com ~
Happy Father's Day.png
Happy Father's Day.png (314.1 KiB) Viewed 22 times
Dear Lord,

Thank You for all the fathers. Be with these men, and bless those who are in the season of raising their children up. Be with the fathers of the baby, the toddler, the child, the teen, and the young adult.

Bless the father's of adult children. May they be surrounded by love today, Lord. May they be respected and honored today for the years of amazing work they put in.

Thank You for all the special things fathers do. May we remind them about how loved and appreciated they are today and everyday.

Lord, for those who have a different experience or never had an earthly father stay in their lives, we pray they know You are their perfect loving Father. We pray Matthew 23:9, Lord, because we have "...one Father which is in heaven." Comfort their hearts today.

We pray for restoration and healing for the fathers and children where there is brokenness and pain. You can do all things, Lord God. We thank You for working each one of those relationships to Your greatest good, for Your perfect plan.

Happy Father's Day to You who created us, who loved us enough to send Your Son, and Who wants to spend eternity with us.
(In Jesus' name),
Amen
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Very nice AG! Thank you for posting this. I am very blessed to be a dad!

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”