Nuked!

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Nuked.jpg
Nuked.jpg (56 KiB) Viewed 34 times
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

They are lying, corrupt as hell, hypocrites beyond comprehension, baby killing, P'sOS!! Every last one of them on the left and many on the right. As are those that support and continue voting them back into office.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sorry, I surely didn't mean to "trigger" you, 'Kid, but I think we can look at the reality of things, especially in a humorous way, in order to be reminded to pray for the unGodly conditions as well as those who perpetrate those conditions.

This nation really, really needs an awakening like that of other times in our Nation's history!

https://www.history.com/topics/british- ... -awakening
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”