Broussard’s Bayou Grill taking over Rocco's!!!

This forum is where you discuss restaurants, bars, grocery stores, fish markets, gift shops, beach wear and other retail stores in the Navarre Beach and Navarre Mainland.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:22 am

Maybe he's got "upmarket" tastes but with a "down market" attitude? ;) Kinda like the way we used to say we had "champagne taste on a beer budget"!!! LOL

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:07 pm

AngelGirl wrote:Maybe he's got "upmarket" tastes but with a "down market" attitude? ;) Kinda like the way we used to say we had "champagne taste on a beer budget"!!! LOL

Beer Budget???

Oh no. I prefer a smooth whiskey. :mrgreen:
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
dawhip

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Has anyone heard anymore about the opening date for Broussard's ? We'll be in Navarre for November and are hoping they will be open by then. I sure hope they keep the outdoor bar area, one of my favorite spots when Rocco's was there and the weather was nice.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:32 am

Would have to verify, but wife says she heard/read they maybe should be open end of month or very early Oct.
If haven't been here since Springhill Suites hotel opened - their "Beach house Bar and Grill" are open. Elevated deck gives much better view of gulf than from Rocco's deck. Quite "upscale" - prices, etc., especially for dinner. Similar to Frank & Lola's at Margaretville Hotel or Grand Marlin (albeit, a more limited menu). However, we enjoyed the one time we have gone so far. Had an actual "prime" steak.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
kcci

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Patio furniture has shown up at Broussard. Might be close.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 am

Getting very, very close. Broussard's had an "invited only" "wet-run" on Sunday.
Article says a "soft" public opening later this week.

http://www.navarrenewspaper.com/broussards-celebration/

I sure hope this works and they can hang in there over the winter with mostly locals and snowbirds - a tough season - and make it to next spring and summer where they should do well.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:24 am

We'll have to try it out when we get to NB!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 pm

NICE! The menu looks very tasty and quite reasonably priced! I hope Broussard's becomes a Navarre Beach tradition and gets the local and mainland support needed to get through the off-season!

http://www.broussardsbayougrill.com/
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Linda
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Pete wrote:Getting very, very close. Broussard's had an "invited only" "wet-run" on Sunday.
Article says a "soft" public opening later this week.

http://www.navarrenewspaper.com/broussards-celebration/

I sure hope this works and they can hang in there over the winter with mostly locals and snowbirds - a tough season - and make it to next spring and summer where they should do well.
Nice article and critique, Randy. Thanks.
Linda
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 pm

AngelGirl wrote:NICE! The menu looks very tasty and quite reasonably priced! I hope Broussard's becomes a Navarre Beach tradition and gets the local and mainland support needed to get through the off-season!

http://www.broussardsbayougrill.com/
It does!

Return to “Navarre Beach Area & Navarre Mainland Restaurants, Sports Bars & Retail Stores”