Welcome, new forumite!

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:43 pm

I just noticed a new forumite joined by the name of RastaNavarrian and I thought "how clever" and I'll never get a better chance to use one of my favorite emoticons!!

WELCOME!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Sandstomper

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm

AG, speaking of a Navarrian, what happened to him? I really miss his great videos.
Life is too short to shave with a dull razor!
RastaNavarrian

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

That be me!

My wife and I purchased a house at the beach in June. It was a lot more work than we anticipated but it was worth it. Up until this past weekend, I had been fortunate enough spend the previous 8 weekends (and 2 full weeks) enjoying and working the new house. For now, home is still the Atlanta area. With the purchase of the beach house, we gave up one of our other loves - Jamaica. Our 25+ trips made us JAmericans! We will certainly miss the trips to Negril (for now) but I have found my deck in Navarre beach to be just as relaxing.

This board/forum has been a great resource and I appreciate the hard work of those that make it happen.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:34 am

Sandstomper wrote:AG, speaking of a Navarrian, what happened to him? I really miss his great videos.
If thinking of the same person (Larry) - he and spouse moved to The Villages (had friends there).
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”