Enjoy vigorous discussions about the latest issues with military. Thick skin may be required.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Kenny Wilder
- Power User
- Posts: 7039
- Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:52 pm
- Location: Navarre, Florida
Wounded Warrior Project Charity Golf Tournament
Please support the organization for the benefit of our country’s Wounded Warriors. The benefit of our Wounded Warriors which is to be held at the Tiger Point Country Club on September 11, 2009. We know the 11th hour is fast approaching and desire your assistance in accessing veterans, businesses, associations, clubs and organizations, and helping us get the word out to the community. We appreciate any assistance you can provide to this worthy cause that will benefit our Wounded Warriors.
A few notes about the event.
• Wounded Warrior Project approved the event on 7 July 2009 and has placed it on their calendar. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
• Representatives from the WWP will be present as will some of our wounded warriors.
• We are expecting a minimum of 90 participants and a maximum of 120.
• All proceeds will go to the WWP.
• RedEye Security & Associates, LLC and Raysyourgame are funding/sponsoring the event and other businesses are contributing/donating.
• General Officers participating are: Major General William F. Garrison USA (Ret.); Major General Rich Comer, USAF (Ret.) http://www.af.mil/information/bios/bio.asp?bioID=5050
• 98.1 “The Ticket” is plugging the event and allowing Ray and I to speak about the event.
• Marty Stanovich has a show on 98.1 and will EMCEE the event.
The schedule for the tournament is as follows:
10:00-11:30 AM-- Check-In, Registration, Practice, Lunch (Optional)
12:00--Shotgun Start for Golf Scramble
18:00--Post Game Activities
Banquet - Dinner
Recognition of VIPs and Wounded Warriors
Key Note Speaker is Major General Garrison http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Garrison
Presentation of Awards
21:00—Conclusion of Event Activities
Thank You Again for your attention and support.
RedEye Security & Associates, LLC (DBA-RESA)
Phone Number: 850-758-6698
Fax Number: 850-916-2961
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address: email@example.com
3749 D Gulf Breeze Parkway Suite 357
Gulf Breeze, Florida, 32563