First Cobia for 2021

This is where you can find the Pier fishing reports, Pier photos of those huge fish, and other information. This is a beautiful place to walk along the Pier and shoot memory photos of the Pier and Navarre Beach. Bring your camera and post your Pier photos here!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 am

Read elsewhere that the first Cobia for 2021 from the pier was taken yesterday. 53.5 lbs.
Hope as more are caught that Windjammers again serves it!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:38 am

Pete wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 am
Read elsewhere that the first Cobia for 2021 from the pier was taken yesterday. 53.5 lbs.
Hope as more are caught that Windjammers again serves it!
That sounds like a whole lotta fish!!! I wonder what's the best way to prepare cobia for a meal?
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:45 am

Yep we are at that time of year. For those of you fishing the pier, pay close attention to these guys. Most are incredibly rude and they don't give a tinkers damn who is around them when they throw or who is in the way. A few times it has almost come to blows and they would deserve it!

AG by far, over the grill. Cobia steaks with lemon, garlic butter drizzled over it. When I am at Joe Patti's I always pick up several steaks for the grill. One of the whitest and best tasting fish in the Gulf. Wahoo is the same way.

Return to “Navarre Beach Fishing Pier - The Longest Pier In Florida ”