Inside the Cockpit - with the Blue Angels

This forum is where you can discuss hiking/bike trails, Butterfly House, kid’s playground and The Zoo. The surrounding area offers golf, historic Milton, Naval Air Museum and other fun things to do.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 pm

[video][/video]
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
EconProf
Power User
Power User

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:35 pm

I get sick on the tilt-a-whirl. Kudos to the Angels.
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:46 am

loved it.. :)
Pete
Power User
Power User

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 am

I follow a couple of military oriented e-mail news. Blue Angles should be flying a newer plan in a couple of years.
Noted that a contract has been let to modify F-18E/F Super Hornets for the team. They are currently flying F18C/D Hornets. New plane is bigger/newer.
In general the the modifications include taking out the cannon (gun), installing a "smoke' system, a modification to the control stick (spring load) to make inverted flight stick neutral, and - of course - the iconic paint job. The 9 single-seater and 2 two-seater mods should be done in December 2020 at a cost of about $17M by Boeing (the orig mfg of the F-18).
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “Area Attractions”