Dewey Destin coming to Navarre???

This forum is where you discuss restaurants, bars, grocery stores, fish markets, gift shops, beach wear and other retail stores in the Navarre Beach and Navarre Mainland.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:18 am

This from the Navarre Restaurant Reviews group on Facebook popped up on my feed this morning...

"I noticed that the pirate ship bar left over from One Eyed Willies aka Pirates Paradise has been torn down and a lot of clearance of dead palms and such has been going on. It looks like Dewey Destins is making progress and will hopefully be here before long."

Is this just an evil rumor, is it too early to say "There goes the neighborhood" or would this be a welcome addition to the area?
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 am

bjrichus wrote:This from the Navarre Restaurant Reviews group on Facebook popped up on my feed this morning...

"I noticed that the pirate ship bar left over from One Eyed Willies aka Pirates Paradise has been torn down and a lot of clearance of dead palms and such has been going on. It looks like Dewey Destins is making progress and will hopefully be here before long."

Is this just an evil rumor, is it too early to say "There goes the neighborhood" or would this be a welcome addition to the area?
Its going in!

http://www.navarrenewspaper.com/dewey-d ... g-navarre/

"Dewey Destin’s will be opening up another location here in Navarre soon! They have broken ground at their property located across from Winn-Dixie in Navarre."
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Navarre Beach Area & Navarre Mainland Restaurants, Sports Bars & Retail Stores”