Mary at the Waffle House

This forum is where you discuss restaurants, bars, grocery stores, fish markets, gift shops, beach wear and other retail stores in the Navarre Beach and Navarre Mainland.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:27 am

Does anyone have any further news on Mary at the Waffle House. I seem to recall Kenny mentioning that she was ill or under treatment for cancer possibly? Just wondering.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 am

Dale and I visit the Waffle House for breakfast about two or three times a week and we always find it a joy to see Mary. We were at Waffle House a few days ago and we both commented to Mary how well she looked. We continue to pray that her cancer remission stays at 100% healed by the Almighty God.

Thanks to all the readers of this forum that have continued to pray for Mary. And it helps that Mary like us is a BELIEVER in answered Prayer!

Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 am

That is indeed good news. One of the children (well she is 14 now) coming with us to Navarre is one of Mary's long time (Pin) friends. They exchange pins. Mary always an abundance of pins on her apron. I am sure Eileen will be most pleased that she is doing well!! :)

Return to “Navarre Beach Area & Navarre Mainland Restaurants, Sports Bars & Retail Stores”