Welcome to the new Health Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about Health but were afraid to ask, and the Affordable Health Care Plan.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 am

It appears I'm in!

Now if can just do the same with "Military Memorials" where I still am advised, "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.".
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:58 am

Yep, I was able to read it while not logged in and then able to log in to post. Seems to be working smoothly now!

8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:02 pm

My IT Person that has helped me once and awhile on the very technical issues for the forum over the past 8 years worked on finding a solution for several months regarding this glitch. He was never able to find a solution. I contacted other forum administrators across the country and IT Forums. Nobody could figure out what to do. With my back up against the wall I finally found a solution after many trials and failures.

It appears that the “Health” forum is now working. Now if I can just remember what I did and apply that to the “Military Memorials” forum. I will post a message when I think I have a solution for this particular forum. Keep your fingers crossed.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Please try replying to the posts on the “Military Memorials” forum so I can ascertain if it’s working as it should. Go to the link below. Keep your fingers crossed.

“Military Memorials” forum
http://www.navarrebeachlife.com/forums/ ... .php?f=135
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:28 pm

I Believe the “Military Memorials” forum is now fixed

I will not be denied. This problem was getting the best of me and I was determined to find a solution. I compared about 50 settings on my Administrative Dashboard with other forums and they all matched up. It finally dawned on me that there was only 1 solution left and that was to copy permissions from another parent forum such as “Navarre Beach”. I performed this function and it seems to have worked. I tested the “Military Memorials” forum posts by logging out.

I still want forum members to test the “Military Memorials” forum especially those that are not a Moderator.

http://www.navarrebeachlife.com/forums/ ... .php?f=135
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Health”