Can Alzheimer's Disease be cured?

Everything you always wanted to know about Health but were afraid to ask, and the Affordable Health Care Plan.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:52 am

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:40 am

I believe that Alzheimer's has a far better chance of being cured than cancer. I have a very dear friend, one of my best, 59 years old and cannot remember 30 minutes ago but can remember things from 40 years ago.

I do not believe for two solid reasons that cancer will ever be completely eradicated. We will certainly find ways, medicines, procedures, etc., to give life longer but to actually cure cancer....no Way.

1. I believe it is a way to keep the population in check. There has to be a balance of life and death.
2. Can you imagine the financial impact globally if cancer were completely cured. It would plummet the world into fiscal chaos for which there would be no fix.
3. Even if a full blown cure were invented, it would be kept under wraps for the reason above.

Sadly!

Return to “Health”