Photo of Mike and Caryn's Home

Here is where you post your Navarre Beach old photos and videos. Photos about 60 days old posted on other sub-forums may be moved here. This is where you share your memories of the past of Navarre Beach.
JohnnyAngel

Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:24 am

Lvthebeach is not the only one who has asked about Mile & Caryn's house. I have heard the same request from snowbirds. Everyone wants them back out on the beach. Mike told me today that the drywall has been completed.

This is the front view. As you can see, their house is as tall as the two story town home next door.

Side view of the house

The house being built directly accross the street from Mike and Caryn

I took this photo because in the front of the photo you may notice a stove. Mike has some wood stacked up on the side out of sight. When he has some free time he will put some wood in the stove, pull up a beach chair, maybe open a soda and just watch the construction. It really is quite a sight. He looks quite contented watching his home go up.

© 2009 Copyright – Photo by John Richardson
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:40 pm

Great pictures and thank you sooooo much for taking the time to do this! Their home is beautiful and I am so glad they are almost back on the beach! Love the stove story!
Thanks Johnny Angel!
SouthernBreeze
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:48 pm

Great pictures. When I was there last weekend I noticed how nice it was coming along. It definetly is tall. I'm happy for them. Also, the new SoutherBreeze across the street looks like it is progressing well also.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:04 pm

The new Southern Breeze? How wonderful! I loved that place and was so sad when the last units were destroyed. :( Many, many years ago we rented one of the units and really enjoyed our stay there. Does anyone know if these have the same floor plan?
SouthernBreeze
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:39 pm

We stayed quite a few times ourselves. Met a lot of very nice people. You may check with Century 21, as I believe on their site they show a picture of the earlier stages of SB being built. Maybe they will have some info. They appear to be larger and obviously elevated. It will be interesting to see the final product.
SoBreeze#3

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi, I own unit #3 at Southern Breeze. Glad to hear that there are so many people who have memories of their time stayed there. As you can see, we are rebuilding. Hopefully up and running by summer. The inside will be very different, but still one bedroom and one and one-half baths. No spiral staircase! ERA Navarre Beach will be managing some of these units.
I can't wait to get down there and start the decorating. I am Connecticut, stuck in this freezing weather.
Thanks to all who post those fantastic pictures, I love looking at all of them. Keep them coming. Thanks.
jbras

Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:19 am

Congratulations Mike and Caryn,,,,,,,,,looking forward to seeing you both again this summer. Beautiful place. Love Navarre.
My wife and I visited Navarre for over 30 years, she passed away from Breast Cancer in 2006, I miss her dearly.
SoBreeze#3

Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:19 pm

Hi jbras, I am so very sorry to hear about your wife's passing. I am sure you have armloads of happy memories to get you through your days. I wish you the best - enjoy those grandkiddies.

Return to “Navarre Beach & Area “Archived” Old Photos & Videos”