Mar 18 Sunset Video

Here is where you post your Navarre Beach old photos and videos. Photos about 60 days old posted on other sub-forums may be moved here. This is where you share your memories of the past of Navarre Beach.
Navarrian
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:26 am

Here is the sunset as viewed from the West side of Navarre Beach on the Sound side just inside the Gulf Islands Nat'l Seashore yesterday.

Navarrian 8)

[youtube][/youtube]
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:43 am

Beautiful presention, Navarrian! Thank you for posting it. Have yourself a blessed week!
:-)
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:31 am

Navarrian,

It always makes my day when I view the Amazing Navarrian videos of Paradise (Navarre Beach, Florida). The video of yesterday’s sunset was nicely presented. Navarrian, we could have bumped unto each other yesterday while you were at the south shore of the Santa Rosa Sound. I started your way and something told me to go west into the middle of the National Seashore and shoot photos of the sunset behind one of the giant dunes. Thanks for your video contributions to this forum.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
EastBayBabe
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:01 am

Thank you Navarrian ... Just beautiful! And I love the song, too. Fit it perfectly. Was that one of the Neville brothers?

Have a great day!
Navarrian
Power User
Power User

Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:35 am

EastBayBabe,

Thanks, that song was "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers...seems like I can recall a prom night listening to that song back when.... and I do mean awhile back :D

Navarrian

Kenny,

With the picture you produced ...you followed your right instinct. That picture is sensational. I'm sure we will run into each other again. See you soon. 8)

Navarrian
Capt.Gilligan

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:31 am

8) WOW What a sunset ! MaryAnne and I live for sunsets and this is no exception...beautifullllllll! Looks like the sunsets on our lagoon.Gilligan
Ahoy Matey ! Enjoy The Cruise.
jbras

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:31 am

Oh my, Bless your heart Navarrian for such a beautiful presentation, I have sung this song to my dear wife hundreds of times over the years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can still hear her say,,,,,,,,,Oh--Hush,,,,,,,,,,thanks for wonderful memories, I've had my cry and rejoicing for today.

Thanks for all you do.
My wife and I visited Navarre for over 30 years, she passed away from Breast Cancer in 2006, I miss her dearly.
JohnnyAngel

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:17 am

Navarrian,
I really liked this one. I think the sound side has a completely different look to it. It is more undiscovered beauty over there. I think you really captured it. Nice music too.
© 2009 Copyright – Photo by John Richardson

Return to “Navarre Beach & Area “Archived” Old Photos & Videos”