Fishing Pole Rental

Here is the forum about fishing at Navarre Beach, Santa Rosa Sound, East River, Yellow River, and the Blackwater River. This is where you can read and discuss David's Fishing Reports. You can discuss information about tackle, bait, tides, and tournaments. You can post you’re fishing and boating photos here.
TabithaTN

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Heading that way tomorrow and my 11 year old son wants to fish while we are there. He doesnt want to fsh off the pier but rather in the bay. The place we are staying has dock that would be great for fishing. So for my question... is there anywhere other than the pier where he can rent a pole?

Thanks
Tabitha
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:36 pm

You might try the Half Hitch and Bait next about 400 feet east of the Best Western Highway on Navarre Parkway / US Highway 98. You can buy very inexpensive rod and reels at Wal-Mart.
Last edited by Kenny Wilder on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Absolutely go with Kenny's second suggestion. You can buy one for almost the amount you could rent one. Get a spinning rod and reel combo.
TabithaTN

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks guys. We arrived just in time for the storm today. But a stormy day at the beach beats not having a day at the beach at all.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:44 am

Amen to that, Tabitha! ;) I think nearly all of us relate to that sentiment!
Have a WONDERFUL, revitalizing and relaxing time!

Beachy blessings!
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Fishing Saltwater & Freshwater”