I'm a'hearin' their'a bitin'

Here is the forum about fishing at Navarre Beach, Santa Rosa Sound, East River, Yellow River, and the Blackwater River. This is where you can read and discuss David's Fishing Reports. You can discuss information about tackle, bait, tides, and tournaments. You can post you’re fishing and boating photos here.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Been perusing some of the entries over on the Pensacolafishingforum.com site and according to these sources, the Spanish are at times in big numbers and hitting a variety of artificial's. Although, they are being seen in multitudes they are not necessarily being landed in such!!! Also, some Pompano are being landed. Will not be long now and if we can sneak in an early warmish Spring, it should be outstanding over the coming weeks.
dolfnfan
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Sounds like things are setting up nicely for ya, P'kid. I know you're chomping at the bit to hit the pier!
Sleep late, drive fast and don't take anything seriously...
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Ahh, Dolfnfan....like I am sure you are feeling, just almost can't stand it. I can feel the pull of the line, I can see the violence of the attack of the bubble rig, the splash and the fight. The salt air, the sound of the birds, the dolphins bobbing...it calls!!

I am also looking forward to your newest videos with that cool mask with 1080. However, I would like for you to try fins this year...maybe a dive vest, just in case. Be safe brother and bring us more joy this year.

Return to “Fishing Saltwater & Freshwater”