Boo Weekley Charity Golf Tournament @ Hidden Creek

Here is the forum you will find lots of information, photos and discussion about the Navarre Mainland, Navarre Town Center, Heart of Navarre and Santa Rosa County. Areas included are Gulf Breeze, Pace, Milton and other communities in Santa Rosa County.

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 am

For those of you who will be in Navarre (such as myself) come the week of July 22nd, I would like to make you aware of an event that will be taking place at Hidden Creek Golf Course.

For you golf fans out there and Boo Weekley (Milton, FL) fans....btw, ol Boo won the Colonial Golf Tournament yesterday.....Boo will be hosting his annual Charity Golf Tournament at Hidden Creek, on the 25, 26, 27th of July. I understand it is $50 to walk the course and experience some great shot making and to kinda get up close to some tour guys.

Boo is one character for sure. In fact, Gary McCord, one of the Golf Commentator's was interviewing him Saturday and he said he was looking forward to finishing this tournament so he could go home and "net me some mullet." He fishes the Navarre Beach Pier as well. In fact, an autographed t-shirt hangs behind the counter next to the shark jaws. Quite a funny character. Just an ol kind, tobacco dippin', country boy who does not give a rat's ass what anybody thinks.

Anyway, the entertainment for the event is none other than one of America's finest, most talented, sincere, articulate and humorous personalities.....Larry the Cable Guy.

If you are out and would like to have some fun, check it out.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

Yep, Boo is a good guy. I guess I need to take back my remark about folks who "play golf for a living"!!! :wink:

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon May 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey....if I could play golf for a living, you can bet your you know what, I would. Even with the travel and every other negative that might be associated with it. In a heartbeat.
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Thanks for the report.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Navarre Mainland and Santa Rosa County”