PHOTOS –- Panhandle Butterfly House

Here is the forum you will find lots of information, photos and discussion about the Navarre Mainland, Navarre Town Center, Heart of Navarre and Santa Rosa County. Areas included are Gulf Breeze, Pace, Milton and other communities in Santa Rosa County.

Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Panhandle Butterfly House
By the Navarre Beach Bridge entrance at US Highway 98
www.panhandlebutterflyhouse.org

ImageClick image to enlarge

ImageClick image to enlarge
© 2008 – Photo by Kenny Wilder

For more photos of the Butterfly House go to http://www.pbase.com/kennywilder/navarr ... rfly_house

Close-up photos of butterflies and exterior scenes of the Butterfly House will be added to my online gallery very soon.
Last edited by Kenny Wilder on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Those are wonderful, Kenny ... it was closed when I was by there today but I took a photo of the entry gate for the "Butterfly House" thread! I was putting some rack cards in at the Welcome Center so stopped to "smell the roses" while I worked! ;-) Your photos look fantastic in the Welcome Center, btw.

:-)
A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
GulfBreezey

Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi, your photos are great! Thought I'd add that if folks are interested in more information on the Butterflyhouse they can go to
www.panhandlebutterflyhouse.org

Thanks!!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Join the Panhandle Butterfly House Volunteers

Come join us for lunch at the Elks Club on Thursday, March 7 at noon. We welcome you to learn about the mission and the many activities at the Panhandle Butterfly House, the many different types of volunteer opportunities available, and the positive feelings of giving back to the community which we share. It’s a great place to volunteer where everyone leaves with a smile.

There will be a presentation on butterflies by the Santa Rosa County Horticulture Extension Agent, Mary Derrick and brief inputs from our chairmen about what to look forward to at the Panhandle Butterfly House this year.

A wonderful lunch put on by the Elks Club will be $9.50, payable upon arrival. Please RSVP by Feb. 14. Register at our website: www.panhandlebutterflyhouse.org.

The Elks Club is located on 2002 Elks Way in Navarre about one mile east of Navarre Bridge. Turn north from Highway 98 between the Shrimp Basket and the Baptist Clinic.)

For more information please contact Mary Derrick at (850) 623-3868 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays or via email at maryd@santarosa.fl.gov. Hearing impaired individuals may call Santa Rosa County Emergency Management Service at (850) 983-5373 (TDD).

All programs and related activities sponsored for, or assisted by, the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences are open to all persons with non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions, or affiliation. For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations, please contact the Santa Rosa County Extension Office at 850-623-3868 at least five (5) working days prior to the program so that proper consideration may be given to the request.
###

Joy Tsubooka
Public Information Officer | Santa Rosa County
4499 Pine Forest Road |Milton, FL 32583
Phone: 850.983.5254 | Cell: 850.393.8304
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Navarre Mainland and Santa Rosa County”