One simple observation

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:57 am

I would like for everyone, particularly the libs on here and we know who you are, even those that lurk, to pay attention to what is happening in the country at this very minute when it comes to killing, hurting, destroying, burning, tearing down and otherwise creating havoc and chaos in America. Does anyone see the right/conservative/republicans doing any of that in what appears to be defeat? No, you do not and that is what separates the right/left, conservatives/iberals, republicans/democrats. The former in each is simply a different person, character and mentality than the latter.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:23 pm

I remember you telling me one time that everything reminds me of a scripture ... well your observation above reminds me of Eph 4:18. (Look it up and I think you'll agree.)

I read such a simple and moving prayer this morning in one of my morning devotions, I'd like to share it here. It is written by Gloria Robles who is a Christian author, prayer intercessor and of course, is a believer.

"Father, You said that ears to hear are a gift from You. Forgive me for heeding rumors, and gossip, and negative reports instead of standing in Your council to hear what You had to say. I guard my ears against gossip, slander, every report that is fruitless and contrary to Your Word. Touch deaf ears, break off spiritual dullness so I can hear from You. Let me run the race well and refuse to let lies and bad reports hinder me from the truth. Thank you, Lord, that You offer me a chance to hear from You daily. Your Word says in Hebrews 3:7, “Today if you hear his voice do not harden your hearts as Israel did when they rebelled and tested me in the wilderness.” I come before You and yield my ears to You. You said blessed are ears that hear and eyes that see (Mt 13:16). Lord, what are You saying right now? Speak Lord, Your servant is listening. I want to hear what the Spirit is saying. I want to stand in Your council.

In Jesus name, Amen"
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 am

That is a wonderful prayer AG! To the Scripture, yes, they live in darkness, their heart is dark, knows no Light and their heart is hardened. How else can you explain their behavior? Even the ones that don't actually do the damage, they support it or they would not be liberals. There is absolutely NOTHING in a liberal/progressive/democratic platform that is good for people, the country or life itself! If liberals would seek God and seek Christ, they would find the light and the truth and turn from their evil ways and ya know, the Good Lord just might heal our land. Until they do, I do not believe He will!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”