The 7 Things God Hates

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:12 am

There are millions of people in this country right now that are very anxious, sad, in disbelief, angry and a host of other emotions over this election, how it happened and the apparent results. We do not know why this happened or why God allowed it but He did and for a reason.

Personally, I believe since He is still in control that He allowed it so that the evil that is so pervasive now and especially on the left (I will get to that in a minute) will be revealed. God HATES, yes He HATES 7 things in particular. Let me list them for you, shall I. See if you can see any ties!

1. Pride (putting oneself over others) / pride of power—the passion to achieve, to dominate, and to give orders.
2. A lying tongue
3. Hands that shed innocent blood
4. A heart that devises wicked plans
5. Feet that are swift in running into mischief
6. False witnesses that speak lies
7. Sow discord among brethren

None of these are beyond anyone including the right side of this country but with overwhelming evidence we have all seen these seven over and over again with liberals and the left of this country and God is going to reveal the evil in a mighty way. Just in the last several days, with Governor of California and the stunning hypocrisy he has displayed, not to mention Pelosi and the Governor of NY (the lying) is just beyond belief. Then you have the left who relishes #3.. They love taking innocent life. You don't see conservatives protesting for more rights to kill babies but you do see the left screaming for their rights to kill. You don't see the right burning and looting and destroying and killing. You see the left doing it. That goes absolutely for #5 as well. Over and over and over we have seen the left do this for months on end. They lie, they shed blood they display pride like no other, they sow discord and try and pit one against the other. Do antifa and blm come to mind. How about the "leaders", like say possibly the next President doing nothing until they saw it was hurting their publicity, saying nothing to stop it when it started. I would say that fits right in with #7. Oh, let us not forget #6. How many lies have they told under oath starting back to the Kavanaugh hearings. Even before. How about Russia? How about impeachment?

No liberals you may have won a temporary battle but the war is far from over. You evil people will continue to expose yourselves for who and what you are and God will expose and reveal.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:47 am

Let us not forget what is happening in Washington DC and oh yeah, who is running that city? A damn Democrat. Violence against President Trump's supporters. The right isn't doing it. How many of the seven is she and are they displaying? The people who perpetrate such are simply disgusting in so many ways and, sadly, have evil hearts and evil minds.
marko

Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:20 am

So you are saying God especially hates Trump? He certainly ticks off everything on your list in spades. Unless you are living in some sort of alternate reality... oh yeah, right.......
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:01 am

Proverbs 26:4.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:33 am

Democrats are deranged hypocrites! Every damn last one of them!

Calif.'s Gov. Newsom imposes lockdown, includes county where he was caught breaking COVID rules

Are you kidding me you son of a bitch! You get caught, you practice not what you preach, you openly lied about it being an outside event, your apology was meaningless and you have the unmitigated gall to sit there and throw your power around again for a lockdown! And what does this say about the damn fools that vote for these people. They are as complicit as the ones voted in. Yep he is all up in the list above as they all are.

If I were a California resident, I would call his office and tell him to F off.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”