Could you have imagined

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:33 am

Could anyone have imagined that certain "leaders" of this country could and would actually wish depression, anxiety, lost hope, joblessness, starvation, death and a crashed economy on America, all in hopes of a political gain and power.

This is what has happened men and women to people like Nancy Pelosi and her gang. With all the ammunition that we have on her, Nadler, Shiff and a host of other Demoncratic players including Governors, the failed attempts to remove President Trump, the time and money wasted on one sole goal...to remove him one way or the other. They have offered absolutely nothing and I mean nothing in terms of ideas, solutions, help, assistance.....nothing. They have blocked everything he has proposed UNLESS it had something potentially in it for them.

I am preaching to the choir to a lot of you folks but these are depraved, vile, demented, corrupt, angry, vicious, mean, lying, manipulative, hideous and demonic entities in human form. To think they would wish, desire and hope for a complete implosion so as to manipulate the voting of America in another direction is straight from hell.

She and they have agreed to nothing from President Trump and mark my words as they are doing on an hourly basis what they are doing, they will support absolutely nothing from him hence forth. They do NOT want America to prosper. They do NOT want America to heal. They do NOT want him to succeed. And they do NOT want America back to work. Quite the opposite. In their twisted minds, if we can continue to plummet, if we can continue to pay people to sit on their asses and not work, they firmly believe America will vote them in and President Trump out.

Not going to work satan followers. President Trump will win again by margins never before seen in America and then you will be right back on your patrol looking for the next way to try and gain control. Sick and possessed souls.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:22 am

Yes, some very sick people. Just was alerted to a situation where a Miami Herald reporter, Fabiola Santiago (sp?) posted on social media that it would be, "...nice to see supporters of Governor DeSantis and President Trump die from Covid-19". Very sick!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:03 am

They have absolutely been given over to their depravity. They are possessed and they also have TDS. This is a very true condition. It was already known that liberals have mental disorders or they would not be liberals. Now we can add onto that this mental condition. They are indeed very disturbed demons on earth disguised as humans. Just wait until President Trump wins by a landslide and they will literally come unglued. That is when the actually violence will start occurring.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:38 am

Pete wrote:
Yes, some very sick people. Just was alerted to a situation where a Miami Herald reporter, Fabiola Santiago (sp?) posted on social media that it would be, "...nice to see supporters of Governor DeSantis and President Trump die from Covid-19". Very sick!
Just when did people in this society lose all "filters" ??? ... Of all people, a professional journalist or reporter should know you just don't say/write OUT LOUD every little detail that crosses your mind. Stop. Think. Weigh consequences. And, for Heaven's sake, PRAY!!! These folks apparently have absolutely NO filters nor do they have a quickened conscience. This is heart-breaking!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:46 am

What I find perplexing is that we had eight years of a no good, nothing good came from him, lost, inexperienced in anything, racists, polarizing President and these people said nothing. They supported him because he looked black. Now, we have a President who is not a politician, who took this country to unprecedented heights economically, militarily and they despise him. If that is not deranged not sure what is.

He openly supports life and God and that sends these people into bedlam. Like throwing Holy Water on satan.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:43 am

Pete wrote:
Came across her actual tweet:
""Packed beaches should work nicely to thin the ranks of Trump/DeSantis/Gemenez supporters in #Florida who value money over health."
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:30 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:43 am
Pete wrote:
Came across her actual tweet:
""Packed beaches should work nicely to thin the ranks of Trump/DeSantis/Gemenez supporters in #Florida who value money over health."
Clearly someone who did not attend EconProf's economics class!!! :shock:
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:31 am

Yeah then the witch with a B walked it back saying that is not what she meant. That is exactly what she meant.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:54 am

Yea, you can't have health w/o money. Need to pay for eats, health care, etc.
The libs want everybody to be totally dependent on government handouts - which they would totally control!
Read that for every 1% increase in unemployment that drug ODs go up 3%.
Probably similar with suicide.
Massive unemployment is not healthy.
Neither is being under "house arrest".
(unless maybe you live in a multi-million dollar mansion in gated estate with a $24K freezer filled with gourmet ice cream - like "let them eat ice cream" Nancy Antionette?)
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:23 am

Oh yeah we are starting to see the beginnings of revolt in this country. This little 28 year old, snotty nosed, power hungry, Harris County Judge, Lina Hidalgo.....of course a liberal originally from Bogata, Columbia, decided yesterday that she would impose her power on the people and mandate by law that all Houstonians MUST wear a mask outside. Bull**** if that is going to happen. 99% of the police force has already said they would not enforce this. Typical liberal trying to keep the people down.

I will say it again, you are one mentally, spiritually messed up person if you support DemoncRATS. You are as bad as their "leaders" are.

TRUMP/PENCE 2020
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Heard about that from another friend in the area ... she was royally P.O.'d, too. For one thing, who votes for a 28 year old to be a judge? Gotta be something amiss w/that constituency. Image Twenty-eight in this day and age is not old enough to have the maturity or life experience to be a judge. I know there will some stuff hitting the fan over that remark ... but I'm old enough to know it's true!
AngelGirl

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:22 am

Well, the left's hatred and insanity continue. Not that this is any surprise or news because we know that msnbc (mslsd, because that is what they are on) is in the tank and close to folding but now we have another liberal loser TV personality who says there is a silver lining in this Coronavirus in that it will hopefully hurt Trump.

No it won't you stupid woman and you really are stupid. In fact, the thinking, common sense using America knows this had nothing to do with President Trump and they know that he and VP Pence and their team have done a remarkable job under extraordinary and very trying circumstances.

We will once again elect TRUMP/PENCE which will send all of you sorry, pathetic people into bedlam.
marko

Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:42 am

I admit I am baffled how anyone can see how all this has played out and especially watch Trump’s daily press shows and come away thinking he is doing a great job. Perhaps they are drinking the Kool-ade or the bleach/disinfectant as the Dear Leader had recommended. His constant lying and rampant narcissism are not virtues to be idolized. Personally, I look forward to this time next year when I know he will no longer be in power. I am also quite sure he will end up in jail after they have access to the proof of all laws he broke. It will take some time, but there is certainly precedent as they are probably still investigating Hillary’s mail server looking for something.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:00 am

AG, this Harris County Judge position is non-Judicial. She serves as the Chief Executive overseeing a big budget, which in and of itself is not a good thing for a 28 year old. She is not liked by many in Harris County and we are perplexed as to how she got elected. The only thing we can figure is the guy who was in the role is being blamed for allowed the dams to be released over here in west Houston and thus flooding thousands of homes. Other than that, we cannot figure it out.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”