Trump is engaged in a cover-up!!

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Impeach Impeach.jpg
Impeach Impeach.jpg (114.35 KiB) Viewed 204 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:39 am

Isn't that the truth. Just another in a long list of waking up in the morning and seeing how they can screw over the man. Such pathetic people. They really are and the most shocking thing.....they can't even see that they have sealed their fate. Actually very very stupid people and the others that follow them, the very same. Shame on you.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:52 am

Yea, of course "we" (i.e., the administration) want to find out what did go on with foreign involvement. And yes, Trump (and Barr, and anyone else) should ask possibly involved foreign entities to look into what did happen. So ask away - of Ukraine, Russia, Australia - and anybody else. There is nothing wrong in asking to find out what happened. If the dems don't want to have things asked/looked into - makes me wonder what they are afraid will be found?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:52 am
Yea, of course "we" (i.e., the administration) want to find out what did go on with foreign involvement. And yes, Trump (and Barr, and anyone else) should ask possibly involved foreign entities to look into what did happen. So ask away - of Ukraine, Russia, Australia - and anybody else. There is nothing wrong in asking to find out what happened. If the dems don't want to have things asked/looked into - makes me wonder what they are afraid will be found?

INDEED!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”