Smollet

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:05 am

Wonder when we are going to hear from Spartacus and all the other "shoot from the hip" libs regarding the lying, racists, loser, Smollet? Wonder when they are going to apologize? Wonder when they will admit they jumped the gun and accused without hearing the facts. Sounds like Barry doesn't it.

And libs are always throwing out the "race" card aren't they. Well, well, well.....look who the racists is now!! There is that hypocritical gene raising it's ugly head again. It is just part of the DNA.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Tell me, what makes an individual go to such lengths to defame and smear and lie simply because he was unhappy with his over inflated salary. To create such a deviant plan to smear conservatives, whites, the police, MAGA folks?

Do you think it would have worked out a little bit better had he simply gone to the people paying him and negotiated his salary?
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:58 pm

My view is that this may well not have anything directly to do with politics, but more money and his desire to obtain free media coverage to help further his career.

Not entirely convinced that's an entirely good plan, but then, like many (i.e. sportsmen and women), once does not need intelligence to perform.
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:08 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:06 pm
Tell me, what makes an individual go to such lengths to defame and smear and lie simply because he was unhappy with his over inflated salary. To create such a deviant plan to smear conservatives, whites, the police, MAGA folks?

Do you think it would have worked out a little bit better had he simply gone to the people paying him and negotiated his salary?
Good question! Maybe he's taking a page out of the same playbook 45 uses to shore up his inflated ego by lying, defaming, and smearing anyone who doesn't bow to his glory?

Now the official Presidential Twitter account is retweeting his defining a Constitutionally protected institution as an enemy of the people from 45's own personal Twitter account. Talk about abuse of power!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 am

This liar, this racists, says he feels "betrayed" by the criminal justice system. Really? This guy is mentally unstable. In fact, he has multiple issues in his life. Wow. How about repentance? How about I am sorry America? How about, I am sorry Father? How bout I am sorry Chicago Police Department. How about let me take some of the insane money Imake and help others? Nope.....let's blame others for our mistakes. Sounds like a leftist philosophy to me. Always someone else's fault, right.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:38 am

Never have seen the program, never will but good solid choice on the makers of the show....

Jussie Smollett's character has been removed from the final two episodes of the upcoming season of Fox's "Empire," the show's creators said Friday.

"The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our EMPIRE family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out," executive producers Lee Daniels, Danny Strong, Brett Mahoney, Brian Grazer, Sanaa Hamri, Francie Calfo and Dennis Hammer told Fox News.

"We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," the statement continued.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”