So where does America go from here

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:24 am

Ya know there is a very different and sad and almost surreal occurrence that has happened to America now. We are no longer the safe country we once were back 20, 30 years and beyond. Think about the drastic and really horrible turn we have taken since say, 1980. Back then islam certainly was not even thought about, let alone mentioned in America. Mass killings did not happen, at least to the extent they are today. The sad part, we will never be able to return to those days. The world and this country have changed for the worse and for the remainder of the time this earth has. A really great reason by the way to get to know Christ, while there is still time.

With that said, I think this country is not only so very polarized now, to the point of no return but that very reason is going to, at some point, force America to make some very serious decisions....again, keeping in mind that we will never be able to return to the innocent days of past. Those are gone as long as this country remains polarized and as long as this country accepts and endorses and implements Political Correctness to the extent they do and particularly with the deranged left of America.

The left in this country is getting more radical by the day, literally. When you have a Harry Reid, blaming the Republican Party and the NRA for what happened in California and when you have a President who is so blatantly muslim supportive and refuses to even use the term terror (why do you suppose?) and the entire left feels that the only answer is, Gun Control and on the other side you have folks who just want us and the country to be safe...well, it is never gonna work.

I have said this for years and on this forum, there is no way for the leaders of this country (especially the ones we have now) to meet half way and to work together when the left's fundamental belief system is so distorted and so vile and so, anti-American, it simply will never work.

With all that said, America from a safety standpoint both within and confronting those outside, is going to have to make some very serious decisions upcoming. Do we remain the very free country we have been for 235 years and just hope, wish and pray our way through daily life as we have done for ever. Or, do we get to a point of being somewhat, if not perhaps entirely like Israel. I say that because, Israel although under seige from the outside world most of time (certainly from Palestine), is a very safe nation. Why? Because they have very extensive and stringent protection barriers and around every single corner. Remember, America will never go back to where we were during the Dike Van Dyke days. Do we want a nationally armed country? Do we want armed military on the street corners of downtown Dallas or Phoenix or Indy? Do we want even heavier and more extensive police presence and TSA presence in the airports? Do we want the military in the hellholes of the inner cities of LA, Chicago, New Orleans and every other hood in America? Do we want armed protection at every school in America?

I think it is going to come to that. All it is going to take is a mass killing in America by islamic terrorists to pale 9/11 and even then, until we can remove the insane left of this country, we are sitting ducks.....and they know it. It is horrible to consider but think about the ways, the incredibly easy ways available to these demons to bring America to her knees. We are open folks. Open borderns, open flight training, open truck rentals, relatively open schools, stadiums, malls...we are free and open and that makes us sitting, paddling ducks.

I am, like many parents and certainly no different than parents on this forum, am very sad for my daughter that she is having to grow up in an America and a world that is so deplorable and evil, and vile. Again, in my humble opinion, this is happening because we have decided as a nation to boot God to the curb. In fact, just two days ago, on national TV some stupid leftist said we need to stop the praying. These things in America will not only become more frequent but will escalate in intensity. We shall reap what we sow, more than we sow and later than we sow it.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:48 am

To follow up and to this point, at what point does America and the coalition (what coalition there is) say, "to hell with pc warfare" and start killing anything and everything that moves in and or near ISIS holdouts? This is a war and it is a war unlike any on earth to date and it is not going away. Who cares is men, women, children and animals are killed? What is the choice and what are the alternatives.

There is but one thing these demons understand and that is killing. It is an ideology that will never go away and we will never convert them. What was the inspiration for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Did it work? Were innocent lives lost? Did it save lives? This country's intelligence knows where vast hoardings of isis train, live, plan and if we had intelligence on the ground to know these things, all the better. WHEN these sub-humans hit us again and they will and should it be a horrific hit, I am all for dropping Fatman and Little Boy again and maybe even Skinny Woman and completely and totally annihilate and flatten the entire region. What are they gonna do? Oh, but we can't do that. Why not? Well, because........This country can always find a reason why we can not and should not drop another bomb. Wait until they plan a mass killing on the elementary schools of this country (think they have not considered that......if you think they have not, you are a head in the sand, fool). Then let's see if the bomb(s) is too much. I consider them cockroaches and cockroaches must be exterminated even behind the walls and not just out in front.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:49 am

I wish I had an alternative or counterpoint to your observations and arguments - but I don't.
I also feel for my daughter, granddaughter and family - and all those in the younger and future generations. So sad.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:34 pm

While I have to agree w/how the situation appears, I have to remind myself that while we're still here on earth we are called to do all that we can even when the odds against us seem insurmountable.

A conservative leader would help but it isn't the entire answer to the problem. A couple of generations of patriotic "givers" such as our WWII parents and their parents would help ... but again, that's not the entire answer. Will America "wake up" if there is a major attack w/a huge body count? I hope and pray that it doesn't take that ... but we live in a time when many people have no idea about the sacrificial giving of time, energy, sustenance and life itself that the birthing of this One Nation Under God cost our founding fathers and mothers.

Sad indeed!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
rexy

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Thats easy, vote Trump.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:35 pm

2 Chron7.JPG
2 Chron7.JPG (28.23 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:33 am

I do believe it is going to take a catastrophic attack on America to "maybe" wake this idiotic insane country up out of it's PC, apathetic slumber.

I also believe Trump is not even remotely an option. He is playing on the fears of America and saying all the right things but with zero to back it up. He is also a billionaire and regardless of who wins or who the President is, their actions will not effect him in the least. His life and that of his family will go on without a hitch. Which is why it is not going to surprise me one bit to see him get pissed off at the Republican establishment and bolt as a, Third Party. It would not even surprise me in the least if he is not already in the sack with the left.

This I know, should the lying bitch Hillary Clinton and she is that and more, be elected to the White House, in four years it will be something we could not have dreamed in our wildest nightmares. The only difference in her beliefs and the muslim in chief is that to my knowledge, she is not a muslim.

By the way and I have said this for years, if it were up to me, muslims, mosques and anything related would be banned from this country. In my opinion, they are innately evil, they innately want to take over and there are two muslims as we have seen time and time again...those that kill and those that remain silent about those doing the killing in the name of some warped god.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”