Maybe just maybe

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:20 am

Maybe just maybe this Roe vs. Wade will be overturned and we will have a new generation that sees this for what it is. Murder! There are no rights associated with this act. There may be a choice but we all have choices we can make but those choices have consequences many times. I am hoping that God is interceding in this and is convicting people's hearts, souls and minds that taking a babies life is pure evil from hell.

If it is overturned maybe just maybe people will make better decisions with their brains going forward rather than thinking with what is between their legs!

I firmly believe there is not a woman out there who has had an abortion that does not feel remorse. It may be deep down and hidden but God did not create the soul to simply forget this. If there is such a woman or man for that matter that does not feel remorse, they have no soul. The good news is that God can and will forgive but one must in their very core soul, repent and ask for forgiveness. You may not be able to forget but you will be forgiven. That is part of the consequence that so many do not even consider.

I pray to Almighty God the Supreme Court sees this for what it is and says it is wrong!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:50 am

I stand corrected after many many years. I, like I assume millions of others do, thought this being overturned would cease abortions or at the very least make it very difficult and frankly it still may and I hope so but the whole thing being overturned is directed at taking away the sole power of the decision from the Supreme Court and giving the choice or not (because it is not a right) back to the individual states. This will not cease baby killing but in states like Texas, Florida, Mississippi and many others, they would have the ability to say NO, not in this state. I have never know this until last night.

I also saw the very stupid and I mean stupid racists Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee from Houston last night talking about how idiotic this is and lambasting Ted Cruz and how baby killing must remain in tact but what this stupid, moronic, dumbass woman apparently does not know is that the Founder of Planned Baby Killing did so on the pretense of ridding the country of excess black babies. So she is defending the choice to kill her own race. Again, beyond stupid.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:41 pm

She may already know of Margaret Sanger's ideology but she may not BELIEVE it ... she's probably been told it's a conservative conspiracy and prefers that version of the "facts"! She is absolutely NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer and why her constituents keep voting her in is a big mystery to me!
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:28 am

AngelGirl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:41 pm
...and why her constituents keep voting her in is a big mystery to me!
Name recognition and skin color.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:10 am

That is precisely why Pete.....she is black and her constituents are dirt poor blacks. One of the most hideous districts in America and she has not done a damn thing to help it. She has made herself rich though.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”