You would be a fool

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 am

So the House is about to pass an almost 2 Trillion dollar bill disguised as some infrastructure, good paying job creation BS. Here is what the real truth is. They know they are going to have their asses handed to them next year. They will lose virtually any power to pass anything or get anything done. Therefore they want pilfer the bank right now while they can. Mark my words, no bridges will be repaired, no buildings, no roads and no jobs created. We already have 24 million open jobs right now, why do we need more? What will happen is this money will be spent on their special interests and ways to try and get and keep power. These are demonic beings! They and he care not about you, me or this country. They care about themselves and how they can financially better themselves at your and my expense. Not to mention what this does to the deficit and debt. They do not give a rat's ass about that either. They are all rich and none of the negative will affect them in the least. In fact, they will become even richer. Please do not vote these people back into office.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:05 am

I am holding out hope via Manchin. Read that he said that with the near record (recent record) inflation - he will not vote on the reconciliation bill (i.e. pumping even more money into economy w/o the workforce to actually produce) until at least next year. I hope! Some others also with second thoughts? I hope!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:29 am

By the jumping up and down and celebrating as these demons are, I suspect it passed the House and is now on it's way to the Senate where I hear no one except those rhino DemoncRATS will approve it.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:11 am

Wow! I am reading/studying the Book of Luke right now. I just read two Scriptures (Luke 20: 45-47) and the ensuing "plain English" explanation at the bottom of the page (Life Application Bible). It speaks to the Scribes (Pharisees and Sadducees) and how they loved the position of power and how they would often take that power to cheat even more and especially the poor. They wanted to be seen as high and mighty. Does that sound like anyone you know? So the bottom explanation says the following......

God will punish those who use their position of responsibility to cheat others. Whatever trust you have been given use it to help others and not just yourself. Again, familiar?

In addition, God said in the last days people would be lovers of themselves. When you take a look at Washington DC and most notably the left (although both are guilty) and as the celebration in the House this morning of taking from us to use for their own purposes as a perfect example, God's word could not be any clearer. These are evil beings.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:01 am

Agree. A couple of months ago we went to watch the Webber/Rice musical (again - it is old) "Jesus Christ Superstar".
I was mindful of the song by Caiaphas, Pharisees and Priests concerning their worry that Jesus popularity and following was a threat to their positions and power - a threat to the "norm" - and that "This Jesus Must Die".
Lyrics: https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1541011/An ... s+Must+Die

And, forgive me and hope it is not blasphemous, but it reminded me of the never-ending attacks on Trump - because he also was a "outsider" with a enthusiastic following that didn't "play by the rules" and was a threat to the establishment/insider/deep state powerful elements?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:15 am

Spot on Pete. You are correct about President Trump.

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”