Vaccine Passports? Solution or Ticket to Tyranny

This is the place where you comment about politics and news that does not relate to the Navarre Beach Greater Area. Do NOT post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, taunting, sexually-oriented, spam, religious attack or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:43 pm

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:57 am

Absolute ticket to tyranny. I was criticized shortly before Thanksgiving on Facebook (which thankfully I completely removed myself from including deleting my account) by a church friend that said I was intentionally trying to scare people when I said..."you just wait until they make it mandatory to live life ONLY if you have a "vaccination." She said..."that is the stupidest thing I have heard and quit scaring people with this ridiculous statement."

Well, we are getting closer by the day. The fact that it is even being spoken about makes it very real. Look at anything else in America. Would you have ever thought that in this once great country a man could wake up and think in his crazy ass mind that he is somehow a girl and everybody out there would have to address him as her? Who would have thought we would be on the very doorstep of allowing such males to compete with biological females and call it right and fair. Who would have thought that this government could shut down a church but keep a baby killing factory open for business? I could name you a hundred more things. It all comes down to who is doing this. Take one guess. The lunatic, very disturbed and evil left, progressives and Demoncrats!

No, this country is shooting straight to hell. They will absolutely make it mandatory to fly, check into a hotel, you name that you prove you have had this drug. Know why, cause they will penalize those businesses that do not comply.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:18 am

Opinion on the Vaccine Passport:

So glad our governor has passed the "no passport" in Florida!!

IT’S LONG, BUT WORTH THE TIME…(15-min).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Mx7crJr3M&t=32s

Sort of surprised YouTube hasn't censored.

Looked up the gal, and organization - may be out there a ways, but worth at least thinking about.

Naomi Wolf - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Wolf

Daily Clout - https://dailyclout.io/

Note - she considers herself a "liberal feminist" - so this NOT "right wing conspiracy".

I will say - that in the short term (until everyone who wants, has the opportunity to get vaccinated) I do not mind showing the paper-only vaccine document. After that point it should not be necessary, much less required.
An electronic "passport", subject to tracking and storage in a government database and more, is a violation so many things!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:56 am

Saw another report yesterday for another category of, "passport." Just saw an article that SNL is taking fire for doing a skit Saturday night poking fun at those of us who refuse to get this drug. It is coming folks. One day in the very near future unless millions rise up and don't take it any more, where jobs are going to be lost, vacations cancelled, etc., because they/we don't have the drug the government so wants us to take.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:56 am

Vaccination site shut down after 13 people have adverse reactions: report

I really hope that if the "people" demand a passport that we have millions upon millions of people revolt. Those of us who do not want the shot(s) should not be made to get it under any and all circumstances. If they buck that then there is a specific reason why they are doing so and it is has nothing to do with a 99.625% recovery rate virus!

Return to ““We the People” ~ National Politics, National News, World News and Humor”