New HD TV 1080 Zoom Cam Coming Soon

Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

New HD TV 1080 Zoom Camera Coming Soon

After 8 years and 2 months the Navarre Beach Zoom Cam has died. It has been disabled and will be replaced by a new HD TV 1028 Camera (very expensive). I expect that the ordering of the Cam and the installation should take about 10 days.

The new HD TV 1028 Camera will provide the same quality as a HD TV 1080. The new Cam is going to knock your socks off. Example: You will be able to see people landing fish onto the Navarre Beach Fishing Pier even though the Pier is one mile away from the Cam's location on the 15th floor of the Belle Mer condo. Thanks for the NBL Forum friendship and your patience regarding the Zoom Cam.

Thanks Zoom Web Cam for 8 great years in showing America’s most beautiful beach…Navarre Beach. You served us well during the 2006 Beach Restoration Project, 2010 Gulf Oil Spill and other positive views day and night.

Many thanks to the owner of the Belle Mer condo unit who has graciously allowed me to mount the Zoom Cam outside his unit for the past 8 years. Thanks to Brad Riley who helped me install the original Zoom Cam and offered technical assistance. And many hanks to Sean Keefe, my telecommunications company’s IT person who has assisted me on technical matters regarding my office computers and the Zoom Camera over the past 8 years. Sean will assist me in installing the new AXIS HD TV 1028 Camera.

There is one last step in making all this happen. I will need a high-speed internet connection to drive the new Zoom Cam’s HD TV 1028 Camera. I will know today if the condo will allow a separate internet circuit. Once that happens, I will then order the new Zoom Cam. If the connection is not available the new Zoom Cam may not happen. If I can’t install a first class HD 1028 Web Cam, I won’t install a Web Cam. Period.

Saying a prayer today about this situation would certainly be helpful.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 8:51 am

Prayers? DONE & DONE!

NEW ZOOM CAM ---- DOUBLE WOW! WOW!

ImageImageImage
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 8:56 am

Kenny Wilder wrote:New Zoom Web Cam HD 1080 Coming Soon

Many thanks to the owner of the Belle Mer condo unit who has graciously allowed me to mount the Zoom Cam outside his unit for the past 8 years. And thanks to Brad Riley who helped me install the original Zoom Cam and offered technical assistance....
I'm sure all who have enjoyed viewing the beach zoom cam would similarly like to express this same gratitude! Especially those of us who now find ourselves "landlocked"!!!

Blessings,
A.G.
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Fri May 23, 2014 9:07 am

I want to add my thanks and best wishes to this project.

In this internet era, I am really surprised that so many others don't offer web cams of our favorite spot in the Panhandle, as a good camera view can really sell the area to those who are "just looking".

Kenny - those socks are being prepared for getting "knocked off" my feet. :lol:
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 am

The AXIS P5415-E PTZ Dome Network Camera has many great features as indicated in the YouTube video below. This should help show you folks the viewing quality of this HD TV 1080 Camera.

[video][/video]
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 am

Kenny, you have been very gracious and kind in your giving of the webcams and Forum throughout the years. For those of us who live outside the area, it is truly a gift to be able to wake up in the morning (after talking with God first, or course), get a cup of java and look at paradise. I can only speak for myself but there has not been a day in the past 6-7 years where this has not happened with me.

Navarre Beach is the drug and you are the pusherman. In a good way of course.

We all THANK YOU greatly! If it happens, it happens and was meant to be. If not, we will survive and the sun will come up tomorrow over Navarre Beach. Would like to see it happen though!!! :lol: 8)
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 am

PensacolaKid wrote:Kenny, you have been very gracious and kind in your giving of the webcams and Forum throughout the years. For those of us who live outside the area, it is truly a gift to be able to wake up in the morning (after talking with God first, or course), get a cup of java and look at paradise. I can only speak for myself but there has not been a day in the past 6-7 years where this has not happened with me.

Navarre Beach is the drug and you are the pusherman. In a good way of course.

We all THANK YOU greatly! If it happens, it happens and was meant to be. If not, we will survive and the sun will come up tomorrow over Navarre Beach. Would like to see it happen though!!! :lol: 8)
Shouts of "HEAR-HEAR" (in an English accent) and "WHOOP" (in a Texas twang) from the crowd.

8)
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 9:25 am

Does this mean I Can Get a Roll Tide?
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 10:47 am

Oh, yeah, I'd say a "ROLL TIDE" is definitely in order!!!

Like the ESPN commercial, a "roll tide" for every occasion!

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

All I can add after viewing the AXIS info youtube, is you fishermen will have to take care when and where you SCRATCH, ok? Just being "real" here, guys! I guess that goes for the bathing beauties, as well, huh? Talk about "smile, you're on Candid Camera!!!" :shock: :shock: :shock:

;)
AngelGirl

Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 am

:lol: LOL!
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 4:29 pm

This is very exciting news....I can hardly wait for the new camera. Thank you Kenny!!! :D

Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 6:08 pm

The last step today was to confirm that I could obtain high enough internet bandwidth to drive the new HD TV 1028 Camera. AT&T confirmed this today and installed the circuit, so I am now ready to order the new Camera. This last step was the most important to me...I just had to have high-speed internet.

All systems are go!
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri May 23, 2014 7:48 pm

AngelGirl wrote:Oh, yeah, I'd say a "ROLL TIDE" is definitely in order!!!

Like the ESPN commercial, a "roll tide" for every occasion!

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]

All I can add after viewing the AXIS info youtube, is you fishermen will have to take care when and where you SCRATCH, ok? Just being "real" here, guys! I guess that goes for the bathing beauties, as well, huh? Talk about "smile, you're on Candid Camera!!!" :shock: :shock: :shock:

;)
And no picking burgers out of your nose, making bb's and thumping them in the Gulf. I will be watching you PensacolaKid when you're fishing on the Pier. Be sure and fish on the west side of the Pier. Can I get another Roll Tide?
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat May 24, 2014 7:50 am

Yep you can absolutely have a huuuuuuuge ROOOOOOOLL TIIIIIIIIIDE!!

Thank you Kenny!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun May 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Update on the “new” AXIS HD TV 1028 Camera

The new AXIS HD TV 1028 Camera, software and other hardware was ordered by me this morning at B&H Photo Video in New York. Yes, they were open for business. I spent about an hour asking technical questions to be sure this particular AXIS Camera was exactly what I needed to order. Sam answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

Hopefully, the Camera will ship on Tuesday because of Monday’s holiday. I’m thinking that installation should happen in about 10 days or less.

Providing the Navarre Beach Zoom and Skyline Cameras is strictly my way of giving back to the good folks of the NBL Forum and the Navarre Beach Area.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Navarre Beach Live HD 1080 Cam & Navarre Traffic Watch Cam HD 1080 Cam”