Something very strange on the webcams

Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:19 am

Something seems quite amiss with the webcams. They appear to be live but it appears to be dark (like night dark). Is this on a loop perhaps from last night or is the world coming to an end??? :shock:
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:29 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:19 am
Something seems quite amiss with the webcams. They appear to be live but it appears to be dark (like night dark). Is this on a loop perhaps from last night or is the world coming to an end??? :shock:
The image is clear now and normal brightness ... I think I noted that your post was made a little after 8 am. A lot of times, fairly early in the day on very sunny days, the sun hits the camera aperture at such an angle that the camera automatically filters the bright light. It only lasts a few minutes ... you probably caught it at just that time.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 am

Actually, I noticed an issue. Yesterday, when I opened both the cameras, the image was at minus 4-hours (pre sunrise), I could moved the slider to nearly current time (minus 10-secs), when it hit current time it would go black with the "reload" arrow. And I thought I remembered a "live" button, but wasn't present?
Seems fine today?
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:58 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 am
Actually, I noticed an issue. Yesterday, when I opened both the cameras, the image was at minus 4-hours (pre sunrise), I could moved the slider to nearly current time (minus 10-secs), when it hit current time it would go black with the "reload" arrow. And I thought I remembered a "live" button, but wasn't present?
Seems fine today?
That's entirely possible ... I do believe there were weather issues about that time, too. Sometimes a thunderstorm will cause interruptions in electrical service and the system has to reboot. Some issues often have to be corrected by the Administrator or his service provider. There's a lot goes on "behind the scenes" that Kenny takes care of and we who view the online results NEVER have a clue! ;)
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:20 pm

I thought the Rapture was approaching. :lol:
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:33 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:20 pm
I thought the Rapture was approaching. :lol:
Well, it IS closer than ever before! ;)
AngelGirl

Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:00 am

Be Watchful always for the coming of the Lord!
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?

Return to “Navarre Beach Live HD 1080 Cam & Navarre Traffic Watch Cam HD 1080 Cam”