In looking at the Webcam, it reminds me how much I love these kind of days down Navarre way and for a multitude of reasons.
1. It smells great
2. It gives everyone a break from the sun
3. The fishing tends to be a bit better
4. It is cooler
5. Things tend to slow down for the day
6. It provides an opportunity to do other things other than sit on the beach or in the water
This has been mentioned before but for those of you who have trips upcoming there are a couple of things you can do that cost very little money, if any at all and it is a great way to spend the day.
1. Go to the Aviation Museum in Penscaola (at the base...Pensacola Naval Air Station). It is free and you can spend 5 hours in there and not even scratch the surface. A wonderful resource.
2. Go to the Fishing Museum in Destin. Right over the bridge on your left. A very small museum (it is actually a house that has been converted to a museum.) It cost about $5.
Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
1 post • Page 1 of 1