Today...

Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Wed May 06, 2015 6:55 am

Today...

I just wish I could hang about all day on the beach, but no can do right now! :?
td.jpg
td.jpg (350.92 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
Sandstomper

Wed May 06, 2015 9:16 am

Me too! Would love to spend the entire month there enjoying this outstanding weather. Spent several hours last Thursday on the beach and it was heavenly. Can't wait til the next trip down during this perfect time of the year for the beach.
Life is too short to shave with a dull razor!
iowajake

Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 am

a bit jealous of my brother....is spending the week down there flying kites on the beach with his buddy....can't get much better than that!
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Wed May 06, 2015 10:22 am

Our current plan is to be there late on this fall at about the second week of October. Still leaves five months for the best laid of plans to go astray (as the old saying goes)!!!!

Best times to be had for unwinding at Navarre are when the tourist season is over with and the weather is still not too bad. Spent a great New Year week there a few years ago, even if the weather wasn't "wonderful" in the sunshine sense of the word, it was great just to be there.
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Navarre Beach Live HD 1080 Cam & Navarre Traffic Watch Cam HD 1080 Cam”