Looking at the live webcam reminds me....

Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 am

The livecam is revealing another spectacular day on the Emerald Coast, albeit probably just a tad chilly and breezy. Yesterday and today here in Houston Texico, it is 70+ degrees with the same cobalt blue skies.

What this picture does NOT say is, what an incredibly boring next 3.5 months it is going to be. No college football, the cold weather is no where near gone, in fact, on Sunday I get to go to Wisconsin for work. Yep all four days is suppose to be highs of 22 degrees with snow. The fishing is and has slowed and it is too cold to get in the water. Dumb ol basketball is the only thing on tv on Saturdays.

Fortunately, the Australian Open starts today and the PGA Tour has begun and has already had it's first two tournaments. For those that love to watch golf on tv, which is probably me and a couple of other people.

Absolutely THE most boring time of any given year!!! Spring Fever has hit but there is no cure at this early stage.

Surely wish I were walking that beautiful beach.
Garrison

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm with you Kid! At least those of us on the Lake have been largely spared from the "polar vortex" conditions we faced last year, only had two snow days (so far) this season. Again, I'm with you though; the lack of football here can not be replaced by golf, tennis, NASCAR, etc. We follow ND hockey and will get into college basketball more closely once tournament time approaches. My son and I have been stocking up on fishing supplies here and there, checking the webcam from time to time, and marking the days off the calendar. We're doing another spring break NB trip this year but are only 50/50 for summer. Wife and I are doing a 4-day getaway to Dallas in April.
rexy

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Some days I get three games of English soccer, so whats up with that.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:56 am

That should be banned. No soccer and especially three games. I have ATT U-Verse. They have a virtual plethora of soccer channels. No one in this country watches enough soccer to warrant three freaking channels of possibly the MOST boring sport aside from the Pro Bowlers Association.

These guys take a glancing blow to the ankle and you would think their leg just got chopped off. Shorten the dang field and make it contact soccer, then you might have something to watch. Take your ponytails and collared shirts and go on back to Europe. Just sayin'. I digress, sorry!
Going Nuts

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:49 am

The great thing about the Australian Open tennis is I can watch the end of the night matches when I'm up eating my bowl of cereal before work. A young American took Nadal to a 5th set this morning and *almost* beat him. Thank goodness March Madness will help pass the days away just before the trout start biting again. Spring is right around the corner, Pkid!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:53 am

You are right Going Nuts. We do have March Madness and as you state, the Australian Open is going on. Love watching the Australian Open. We get to see sun and heat. I will be rooting AGAINST Serena Williams. Oh...and the "trout biting" remark just got me right in the heart. I long to be wading that Sound in the grass flats.

Return to “Navarre Beach Live HD 1080 Cam & Navarre Traffic Watch Cam HD 1080 Cam”