Thanks to Kenny & SUPPORT THE WEBCAM

Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
jandd92

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 am

Decided it was time to create an account & publicly thank Kenny for the awesome webcam - didn't seem he was hearing us as we marvel over the views in our office!

Also, want to put in a plug for webcam donations. For those of us who have been captured by Navarre for so many years, what a terrific option to being there.

Can't wait until we have more flexibility (i.e. retirement) & we will, hopefully, be heading down to Navarre when the webcam views are calling us rather than just the plan-ahead vacations!! We will be sure to mention the webcam so that Navarre businesses will appreciate the value it brings to all of the Navarre community.

Thanks again to Kenny for all the hard work!
In every grain of sand, there is a story of the earth.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 am

What a great FIRST POST! And welcome to the forum! Glad you didn't remain a "lurker"! ;)

A.G.
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
florida dreamer

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 am

Glad you joined our little online forum. The web cam picks me up when I can't be there.
jandd92

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

Agree florida dreamer - We've become quite attached to Navarre over the past 20+ years. Though I try to deny it, my husband will tell you I get tears in my eyes and hold my breath every time we cross the causeway on our arrival. Nothing else compares!!

Counting down 32 days until our September week & we are as excited as all of you can imagine....
florida dreamer

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Jandd92 I am the same way. We can't help it if we love Navarre Beach that much can we. It just does something good to you.
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm

I agree! It never gets old! I am just like a child when crossing over that bridge or driving in on the scenic route......ah....home sweet home!

Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:45 pm

jandd92 wrote:Decided it was time to create an account & publicly thank Kenny for the awesome webcam - didn't seem he was hearing us as we marvel over the views in our office!

Also, want to put in a plug for webcam donations. For those of us who have been captured by Navarre for so many years, what a terrific option to being there.

Can't wait until we have more flexibility (i.e. retirement) & we will, hopefully, be heading down to Navarre when the webcam views are calling us rather than just the plan-ahead vacations!! We will be sure to mention the webcam so that Navarre businesses will appreciate the value it brings to all of the Navarre community.

Thanks again to Kenny for all the hard work!
WELCOME to the Best Beach Forum in Florida!

Thanks for the kind comments regarding the HD 1080 Zoom Camera and your plug for Zoom Cam donations. You will like it here on this forum.

The readers of this forum have been great in sending me donations to help towards the Zoom Camera’s initial costs, streaming video hosting, high-speed internet and other monthly operational costs.

Many local business owners are telling me how the new Zoom Camera is helping them in selling Navarre Beach in ways I never thought of.

Sometime soon I will post a message about how after I purchased the Zoom Camera, I hit (3) major roadblocks and was real close to taking the Camera down from the Belle Mer 15th floor, and installing it at my home on the Sound as a security camera.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
jandd92

Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Fortunate for us that you stuck with it!

I do encourage visitors to mention the great views from the webcam if they are lucky enough to make a spontaneous visit based on the webcam views. So hope that by next year, we will be those people!!

For now, we will be there in 30 days - but who's counting....

Return to “Navarre Beach Live HD 1080 Cam & Navarre Traffic Watch Cam HD 1080 Cam”