The “New” Navarre Beach Live HD TV ZOOM CAMERA Is Here!

Here you can comment about the (2) Cams, Post Images from Print Screens and report Cam issues. Comments and Images about both Cams should be posted HERE!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:24 pm

The new Zoom Camera is down at this time while we conduct maintenance to enhance the viewing quality. The Zoom Cam should be viewable again in the morning if not sooner. Thanks for your patience.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:05 pm

We're back up after making some adjustments to the Zoom Camera.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:06 am

Kenny,

It's much more flexible now that there is an "auto-bitrate" function. It will sense the speed and image size that it can operate the best at for a viewers line speed.

Slower speed connections (like basic broadband at 1.5MB/sec), will get a much less "stuttering" view and it will still show top quality images.

Going to thank our Kenny for the money, time, and effort; you are the kind of guy we all appreciate and are a big boost to the area.

THANK YOU!
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
illbird

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:44 am

Ken: WOW!! Thanks again. Illbird
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:03 pm

I am enjoying the view from the new camera......beautiful!

BeachLoverInNM

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:14 pm

We were in Navarre Beach last week enjoying coffee on the balcony each morning. This morning we had coffee at our breakfast bar at home and watched the HD cam. Almost felt like we were there--even felt more peaceful. I am going to leave this on my desktop for a while and look at it when I get stressed. What a gift! Thank you!

P.S. Also very much enjoyed the photo montage to "Over the Rainbow." Brought me to tears actually.
Garrison

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:29 pm

The new Zoom Camera is phenomenal! Thanks to those who made it happen!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 am

Kenny,

I have been out of town for the better part of two weeks straight. This morning is my first opportunity to view the new site and the new camera/video......all I can say is.......WOW!!! This is stunning and o my gosh, probably the best thing next to actually being there. What a blessing to be able to get up, get a cup of coffee and actually be there visually. I know I speak for a vast amount of people when I say, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, EFFORTS AND FINANCIAL SACRIFICE TO PROVIDE US WITH A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH.

Simply incredible pictures and I really really am blessed to be able to see this daily now. I owe ya a dinner at the very least.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:02 am

Well....went to bed last night rather early and I must say that sleeping 7.5-8 full hours is a bit heavenly. One positive from going to bed early, other than it does a body good, is the fact that one can get up early before the start of the daily chaos. For the first time since the new camera was installed, I was (am presently) able to get a cup of coffee and actually walk the beach, walk the pier from my desk here in Houston, Texico. Wow, I am simply blown away by the clarity and the ability to see things that literally I thought would be impossible to see.

A HUUUUUGE Thank You again to Kenny Wilder for providing this incredible resource and blessing to those of us who can not be in paradise yet.

WOW...WOW and WOW!!!! :D :D :D :D
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

And a Huge Thank You PensacolaKid and all the readers of the Navarre Beach Life Forum for your comments.

I’m sure that many of you are noticing a few minor changes in the way the new HD TV Camera looks since its grand opening 5 days ago. I believe I have the viewing platform nailed down. Some of the other major changes was adding high-speed internet to drive the streaming video to its max of 30 Frames per Second, which also enhances the contrast, focus and color. Example: the old retired Zoom Camera maxed out at 1 Frame per 7 Seconds. If you buy one of these HD TV Cameras please do not tell your wife, and under no circumstances tell her how much it cost. I'm already in the dog-house...just kidding.

Also, remember that you can view both Cameras on your mobile devices.

Over the weekend I redesigned the Home Page of the website. Check it out by going to http://www.navarrebeachlife.com. I thought it was time for a simple design. What do you think?

Have a blessed Monday!
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:31 am

I believe even that change was a superior one. Not that I did not like the old one as I truly did but I really like the new format and heck, change is inevitable and often good in many ways and I would say this fits into this category. Really like the photo's, the layout, the live streaming....everything is truly loved and it is a blessing to so many. Thanks again, Kenny. The very best thing to actually being there.
lefam1992

Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Navarre has the longest pier in the Gulf, now it has the best beach camera in the Gulf, hand down !!!!

I was blow away when i saw the new view. i hooked up my laptop to my office 50" TV so i can have a 10 mins beach view every morning (well, not every morning, but very close to it)

please add me to the "Appreciate-Kenny's-work-on-the-camera" band wagon.

and yes, love the slide show at the home page. suggest you change it every 30 days.

Also, today is quite windy. i think the wind, if happen often, would cause vibration and it might affect the camera's motor. if you have image store, check out the 5:35pm time frame today and you will see.

Tony
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 pm

The old Zoom Cam like the new HD Zoom Cam was mounted on the outside railing on the 15th floor of the Belle Mer condo and anytime over the past 8 years the Cams would vibrate when strong winds were present. That is what happened this after noon. The winds are slight now.
Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Ever wondered who is behind the HD TV Zoom Camera?

Kenny Wilder
Are You Going to Heaven?
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Kenny Wilder wrote:Ever wondered who is behind the HD TV Zoom Camera?
And I thought it was the beach pixies, waving flags at people getting them to play in the sea for our enjoyment!
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator

Return to “Navarre Beach Live HD 1080 Cam & Navarre Traffic Watch Cam HD 1080 Cam”