Lifting our Governors in Prayer

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:07 am

Gov DeSantis and Gov Abbott as well as other southern border governors are facing unimaginable challenges in their States and personal lives as well. Please pray for them as they face and deal with these issues. These governors and their states are truly the "tip of the spear" for our entire nation!

Isaiah 54:17A New King James Bible
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper"

1 John 4:4 Amplified Bible
"Little children (believers, dear ones), you are of God and you belong to Him and have [already] overcome them [the agents of the antichrist]; because He who is in you is greater than he (Satan) who is in the world [of sinful mankind]

AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 am

Amen AG! Governor Desantis now has to also deal with his wife's cancer diagnosis. Father please give them and him the strength to absorb these hits and to lead our country as the ones who are supposed to are not. And please be with Casey Desantis and give her peace, give her reassurance and if your will be done, a complete healing. In your Son's name I pray!

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”