Our friend, Going Nuts needs some prayers

This is a special place where you can share how you have been blessed when visiting Navarre Beach and surrounding area. A place where you can share wonderful memories, photos, images, music and videos. A place where you can share God’s blessings, prayer requests, miracles, bible scriptures, prophesy, inspirational quotes, and positive comments.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:01 am

So, our resident Forum Friend, Going Nuts a runner, was out for his daily run the other day and hit a bump in the road, took a hard fall and tore a Subscapularis Tendon. Sounds painful doesn't it? He will be undergoing shoulder surgery on the 18th.

Would you please lift him up for a successful surgery, skilled surgeon's hands and a speedy recovery. Anyone who has had shoulder surgery knows that joint is probably the most painful and to re-hab.

I will try to talk him into quitting that running stuff and take on power walking. I have seen up close and personal a huge black bear on his property in Navarre and to get away from that is about the only reason to be running. Running is bad for you!! :D
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:23 am

ImageOh, man! I had sympathy pains in my own shoulder just READING about his injury!!!!! GN is in our prayers for sure ... and thank you, PK, for letting us know about this. Keep us posted! An elder in our Sunday School class just had that surgery ... also from a bad fall. He's quite a bit older, too, so that's an added difficulty. So prayers for both GN and Bryan for healing of shoulder injuries!!

Some examples of prayers for healing:
https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/prayer/ ... aling.html
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
redchaz57
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:34 am

Prayers for your friend PKid! Tore my rotator c. and the pain was tremendous plus you can never get comfortable.. so walk no run unless bear is involved and then never run.. become very very small. :)
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:39 pm

So sorry to hear about this. Praying for him!

Return to “Navarre Beach Good, Positive, Happy Blessings, Prayer, Prophesy and Inspiration”