Hello, everyone! My name is Sadie!

This is where you talk about pets, brag about your pet’s, and post photos of your pets. Did I say brag about your pets?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Our "Pet of the Day" is Sadie, an East Texas Girl with a second home on the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast! She likes to rest on the daybed when her mom is working remotely from home! Sadie loves to have fun playing and running on the beach, meet new people and new doggie friends, but most of all she loves her new mom and dad who take such good care of her.

Her new "parents" adopted Sadie from a local shelter three weeks ago: "We visited with her for a while and knew immediately that this was the dog God had chosen for us. She really has all the attributes we've had in our other dogs and has a very warm and fun personality. So, we were able to pick her up the next day and bring her home. She's house broken, does great on walks, loves people (she's a huge kisser), and wants to meet other dogs. This time at the beach has been socialization for her with both people and dogs. She wants to sleep with us most of the time. We're doing our best to spoil her!!"
Sadie Fitzgerald.jpg
Sadie Fitzgerald.jpg (27.07 KiB) Viewed 130 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:47 pm

What a precious, beautiful dog!

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:03 am

That is a sweetie. Her goal in doggy life...give tons of love and get tons of love. I know both are happening.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Sadie's "dad", says she does this two or three times a day ... just for fun!! LOL

https://www.tylertexasweather.com/buckingbronc.mp4

TOO CUTE!!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am

Awww! Cute pup :D I see she can be goofy sometimes too :lol:

Return to “Pets”