Perfection Fish

Let us know your favorite recipes while visiting the Navarre Beach Area. Your recipes can include seafood, other foods and beverages.
Pas d' 2

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 pm

So you got lucky at the pier and now you have fish. Here's how we do it at the beach. My take on some fish I had at Orange Beach, I stole recipe some years ago. Not quite NB, but didn't know better at the time.

Fresh fish filets (about 8 or so ) Works with any kind of fish, Redfish,Snapper,Amberjack,Kings,any !

1 cup sharp cheddar cheese- shredded
1/2 cup mayonaise
1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. flour or corn starch
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp each finely diced onion and fresh garlic
3/4 Tsp. Chachere's Creole seasoning salt
Mix all ingrediants in a bowl and dip your filet's in the mix. Place in baking pan and cover fish with remainder of wet ingrediants.
Place in pre-heated 400 degree oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. Fish is done when it flakes easily.
Serve with baked potato or Mashed potatoes even grilled asparagus(dip in olive oil & garlic salt)
I'm going fishing.
I sometimes grill oysters on the charcoal grill to go with my fish, oh yeah ! :P
"The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those that vote for a living"
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm

One Word:

YUMMY!

:wink:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “Navarre Beach Recipes”