Strongest Hurricane Ever Recorded Off of Southern Mexico

Discussion, updates and tracking about Hurricanes, Tropical Storms and Depressions that may be related to Florida.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:06 am

According to the Weather Channel (who by the way, has bought in, hook, line and sinker, to the Global Warming crapola) is saying the strongest hurricane ever recorded in this hemisphere is getting set to make landfall in southern mexico. Maybe it will tear up most of the roads so illegals can't find a way over here! Anyway, THE STRONGEST! Is this Biblical? Is this God telling us something? Or, is this just the status quo and the natural progression of things? I will tell ya, if there is an earthquake of the size that has previously been unseen, I would believe without a doubt this is God telling us something...sending us a very strong message. I already believe we are long overdue to be under some type of condemnation for the horrific things this country is responsible for as a whole. Throwing Israel to the wolves being a huge one. Having a muslim as our leader another. Let us not forget the baby murdering we do in the millions. Frankly, I can't believe we have gone this long without a massive amount of Biblical type of occurrences.

Return to “Hurricanes, Tropical Storms and Depressions”